Home Learning Ideas Spring Term 2nd Half
Home Learning Ideas Spring Term 1st Half
Home Learning Ideas Autumn Term 2nd Half
• Share Christmas stories
• Write a letter to Santa
• Create an owl collage
• Learn a favourite nursery rhyme or poem
• Create a weather diary
• Research Guy Fawkes using the internet
Please continue to practise weekly spellings, and basic addition and subtraction for our Maths Minute challenge.
Home Learning Ideas Autumn Term 1st Half
• Go for a walk in the local environment. Discuss the changes they can see.
• Identify evergreen and deciduous trees.
• Collect autumn leaves to draw or rub.
• Make collage pictures using materials they have found in the woods.
• Recognise shapes in the home. Take photographs and identify the shapes.